The intro....

I've created this blog as a simple way of posting my sermons as I write them and possibly speak them. (occasionally I'll have recordings of the preaching of the sermon) I won't have sermons to preach every Sunday because I'm not going to write sermons that I don't have to preach, but I'll post what I do preach. Feel free to post comments/criticisms, I'm no pro and feedback is a great way to get better.

11.11.10

Now you can listen.... if you haven't already ;)

This is the sermon I preached on October 10th.  You should also be able to find the manuscript somewhere on this blog, and if you're really computer saavy you could probably figure out someway to listen to this while you read along.  (If you find out how to do that, let me know.  These compu-whats -its are still a mystery to me....)

No comments:

Post a Comment